Octopus Watch Motion Edition is the first icon-based watch that empowers kids by teaching good habits and the concept of time, while also encouraging them to stay active with its new fitness tracker.
• It links time to events thru 2000+ icons*, making it the first clock that young kids can actually read and understand.
(*Additional icons and photo-to-icon tool available with an active Octopus Premium subscription)
• It's a scheduler for children that fosters responsibility, independence and self-esteem.
• It's an assistant that helps parents prioritize expectations and stay consistent with daily routines.
• It's a fitness tracker that tracks physical activity and more.
What's in the box?
1 x Octopus Watch Motion Edition
1 x Companion (includes USB cable and US AC Adapter)
Free app (iOS & Android) with more than 2000 icons to choose from. (Additional icons and photo-to-icon tool available with an active Octopus Premium subscription)
The Companion is a night light, wake up light and a charging station. The night light's duration and wake up alarm are customizable and can be set up via the free Octopus app.
The smallest and the lightest smartwatch for kids on the market (40mm case, 12mm thin, only 11 grams)
• Dimension (casing only): 1.26 x 1.38 x 0.47 in (3.2 x 3.5 x 1.2 cm)
• Battery: rechargeable 75mAh that lasts 15 days with normal use
• Battery life: 3-5 days with motion activated, 15 days without motion activated
• Motion sensor: 3-axis digital accelerometer & 3-axis digital gyroscope
• Memory/history: ~2 years of events; 700+ alarms; 1300+ concurrent icons
• Hypoallergenic and swappable wristband
• Band fits wrists with a circumference ranging from 4.92 in to 7.87 in (12.5 cm to 20 cm)
Octopus Watch Motion Edition is not:
It doesn't emit sounds.
It's not a GPS tracker nor a phone (it does not require a SIM card or phone plan).