Ditch the plastic bottle and try switching to a solid conditioner. Infused with seaweed extract, rice protein, cocoa butter, vitamin B5 and macadamiaÂ oil, this conditionerÂ bar is gentle and moisturizing for your locks. It's lightweight enough to be used every time you wash.Â
Suitable for all hair types, including color treated hair.
How to Use (Short version):
- First, shampoo using ourÂ solidÂ shampooÂ and rinse clean.
- (most hair) Rub the conditionerÂ bar along hair lengths and ends, place bar back on your soap holder, then use fingers to massage until hair is soft and slippery feeling.Â A little goes a long way. Excessive rubbing of the bar on your hair will make it go faster.Â
- (brittle hair types) Rub barÂ hands with a little water to create a creamy conditioner concentrate, then rub handsÂ through lengths and ends.
- Leave in up to 2 minutes for a deeper condition, or rinse immediately.
- Rinse well with water.Â (no vinegar required)
- Keep out of eyes! It is gentle but not designed to be used in the eyes, if you get a little in there then rinse gently with clean water.
1Â oz. Make sure to store in a dry place between washes to extend the life. OurÂ soap liftÂ orÂ Moso Bamboo Soap ShelfÂ help keep it from sitting in water and melting.Â
How long it lasts:
This sizeÂ lasts one person 1-2 monthsÂ (depends on hair length and thickness).Â
This solid conditionerÂ is unpackaged and isÂ wrapped in recyclable paper for shipping.
About our Ingredients:
Seaweed extract -Â impartsÂ proteins and mineralsÂ to hair shaft to help with damage
Brassica Alcohol (and) Brassicyl Valinate Esylate - plant derived conditioning ingredient from rapeseed oils
Macadamia esters - a light version of macadamia oil to create shine and softness naturally
Behentrimonium methosulfate (and) Cetyl alcohol (and) Butylene glycol - gentle plant-based conditioner to help reduce frizz and tangles and lock in moisture
Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride - plant-based conditioning ingredient to reduce static - COSMOS certified
Cetearyl Alcohol - plant-based thickener for texture and conditioning
Cocoa butter - healthy and softeningÂ hair conditioning ingredient (fromÂ the cocoa plant) for shiny locks.
GuarÂ hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride - guar bean (plant-derived) thickener andÂ conditionerÂ
Fractionated coconut - a lighterÂ version of coconut oil that won't weigh down your hair but insteadÂ leave it lightly moisturized
Propanediol 1,3 - a corn and sugar derived moisturizer that reduces frizz
Cetyl Alcohol - non toxic plant based stabilizer and thickener
Cyclomethicone - a lightweight silicone for softness andÂ shineÂ that doesn't cause scalp issues and build up like dimethicone - washes out clean with our shampoo - based on silica a naturallyÂ occurring mineral
Vitamin B5 - a plant-derived version of the vitamin that naturally occurs in our hair and skin - helps with split ends
Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid - preservative to keep your bar fresh inÂ the shower -Â paraben free
Essential oil blend - Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Mint - a clean and refreshing but light scent
Citric acid - preservative and pH adjuster - naturally found in citrus fruitsÂ