Broad Spectrum Sunscreen in 35/40 spf
Bee Green Naturals sunscreen is broad spectrum which means it protects against UVA and UVB sunrays. It comes in 35/40 spf protection by way of natural oils full of their own SPF plus non nano zinc oxide which is safe and necessary for full protection.
- Comes to you in a easy to use squeeze bottle that sits upside down so it's ready to go.
- Apply liberally and rub in 15 minutes or so before getting wet.
- Apply every 50 minutes when swimming or heavily sweating.. it's is water resistant but only to a point since it is a natural product and would be too sticky to allow further water resistance.
- Otherwise apply as needed, at least every 2 hours while outdoors.
- Safe for babies (6 months and under ask pediatrician first) and children. Be cautious when applying around the eyes and mouth, always rub a bit into hands first before applying. If it gets into eyes, flush with water.
- For safety reasons, we suggest applying a test patch to the wrists a day before first use to check for any reactions.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- This will leave some white residue but depending on how much used, it might rub in. We use non nano (meaning no tiny particles) zinc which does not rub in as easily but is the safe option. We also use exactly what we should to guarantee the SPF is where we state it is. There is no way to not have a little white with this number SPF and the best zinc.
Unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil*, Shea Butter*, Wheatgerm oil, Avocado Oil*, Non Nano Zinc, Macadamia Oil, Beeswax*, Red Raspberry Oil*, Carrot Seed Oil*, Vit E*. * Certified Organic