Browse

Tegu Sticky Monsters - Finklebear

$37.00
Tegu Sticky Monsters - Finklebear
    • If you find a whoopee cushion on your chair, thank local prankster Finklebear. This warm-hearted mischief-maker reminds others not to take life too seriously, and knows that laughter is the best medicine.
    •  
    • Includes 10 pieces in 5 shapes; 2 Short Planks, 4 Parallelograms, 2 Monster Horns, 1 Finklebear Horso, 1 Finklebear Tail
    • Fully compatible with ALL other Tegu Magnetic Wooden Blocks
    • Brilliantly simple and premium heirloom-quality toy that will last for generations
    • Curiously attractive and perfect for those seeking toys supporting open-ended and unscripted play
    • Naturally safe: no lead, no plastic, non-toxic, water-based lacquer finish, no small parts
    • Sustainably sourced hardwoods
    • Ages 1+
    •  
    • Warning: This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can cause complications leading to serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.

Tegu Sticky Monsters - Finklebear

$37.00

Tegu Sticky Monsters - Finklebear

$37.00

Vendor Tegu
Description
    • If you find a whoopee cushion on your chair, thank local prankster Finklebear. This warm-hearted mischief-maker reminds others not to take life too seriously, and knows that laughter is the best medicine.
    •  
    • Includes 10 pieces in 5 shapes; 2 Short Planks, 4 Parallelograms, 2 Monster Horns, 1 Finklebear Horso, 1 Finklebear Tail
    • Fully compatible with ALL other Tegu Magnetic Wooden Blocks
    • Brilliantly simple and premium heirloom-quality toy that will last for generations
    • Curiously attractive and perfect for those seeking toys supporting open-ended and unscripted play
    • Naturally safe: no lead, no plastic, non-toxic, water-based lacquer finish, no small parts
    • Sustainably sourced hardwoods
    • Ages 1+
    •  
    • Warning: This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can cause complications leading to serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
Reviews