All Inch Blue products are designed and handmade ethically starting with the materials they use to the packaging they send them in. Inch Blue shoes are 100% plastic free and our leather is free from toxic chemicals which could irritate skin or be ingested.
Inch Blue shoe leather is buttery soft and the shoes are designed to provide the best start for babies and toddlers as they imitate barefoot walking and also stay on little feet.
- Recommended as the next best thing to bare feet
- Made from soft leather to allow feet to breathe.
- Light and flexible so little feet can move freely without restriction
- Soft soles allow pre-walkers to feel and grip the ground, helping them develop a sense of balance.
- Non-slip soles ideal for tiled or wooden floors.
- Elasticated ankle makes them easy to put on and stay on.
- Recommended for indoor and light outdoor use in dry conditions.
- We do NOT recommend that our printed shoes are worn outside on abrasive surfaces like concrete when a baby is crawling or using a baby walker as dragging toes on rough surfaces may cause damage to the print.
- Rubber soles can withstand damp conditions.
- Avoid getting wet or muddy.
- If shoes do get wet stuff with paper and dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Avoid exposure to prolonged direct sunlight, this will cause colours to fade over time.
We recommend using a suede brush on the suede parts ie soles and motifs. Do NOT use a suede brush on the leathers uppers.
- APPLIQUE Designs
Clean with a damp cloth or baby wipe.
- PRINTED Designs
Clean with a damp cloth only. DO NOT use wipes as some can remove colour. Hand sanitizer/oil based liquids and creams will stain them.
- They are designed to protect little feet on the move and the print will wear and fade on areas which are dragged across floor surfaces particularly on toes. This is normal and means our shoes are doing a great job!