Plastic-free and leak-proof, our Mini Splash Pod snack container holds â
cup and is made from steel and silicone. Itâs designed for families who love ourÂ non-toxic stainless steelÂ ECOlunchboxes and crave the convenience ofÂ leak-free silicone lids.
Not only will our Mini Splash Pod, which is designed to nest in the top layer of our 3-in-1 Splash Box set, make yourÂ lunches greenerÂ and ourÂ oceans cleaner, the food container is conveniently dishwasher safe (unlike plastic containers) and nonbreakable (unlike glass containers).
The Mini Splash Pod is ideal for long narrow snacks, like little carrot and pretzel sticks, or for wet dips and sauces like hummus or dressings you donât want leaking.
Our Blue Water Bento lunch containers are designed FOR the ocean and BY the ocean. The elegant form ofÂ budding seaweed leavesÂ inspires our design of the green Mini Splash Pod silicone lid with no-slip tabs for easy opening and closing.
- Capacity is â
cup (5 oz)
- Measures 3 Â¼ inches long, 2 Â½ inches wide and 1Â Â¾Â inches tall.
Non-toxic silicone lid and type 304 stainless container are free of estrogen-mimicking chemicals commonly found in plastics like BPA, BPS, and phthalates.Â To learn why we chose to use silicone,Â click here.
- The snack container has a green lid embossed with an ocean-inspired seaweed motif.
- Kid-friendly non-slip tabs on the lid are embossed for easy opening by little hands.
- This container is designed for compact storage. You'll see the bottoms are indented so they will stack and nest one inside the other.
- All parts are dishwasher and oven safe. Not for use in the microwave.
- Steel and silicone container is lighter than glass containers and nonbreakable.
- Made responsibly in China.